As a blogger, one of my favourite things to do is sip on my morning coffee and scroll through the latest blog posts from my favourite Blogging Websites.
Facebook, being the creepily perceptive beast that it is, has tuned into this favourite pastime of mine, and tailored my newsfeed accordingly.
However, as I scroll through my newsfeed, sipping on my java, I notice a very clear pattern in the parenting blogging world.
As I am sure you’ve noticed, social media, bloggers and parenting experts have done a phenomenal (and I use that term loosely) job at categorizing the different types of parents.
Your comment was a wonderful reminder of why I have chosen to be so open about life as a stepmom in the first place.
I knew that taking my makeup off with a baby wipe at the end of the day wasn't going to cut it anymore. If I wanted to get the glow back, it was time to get serious about my skin care routine...
Even though I'm an open book, for various reasons some topics don't make their way onto your screen... until now that is
I asked you guys if your husband's bother you too (in that fun loving, pick up your god damn socks kind of way). 90% of you said yes, and well, the other 10 percent of you are liars
After having friends with the winter blues in previous years, and then experiencing it first hand myself, I can vouch that it's the real deal. I also know that there are things you can do, to buck up and plow through
While my 32nd year has been one of the most challenging and heart breaking years of my life, it has also been one of the best.
All of a sudden there I was. Hiding behind a fence from my husband's ex-wife
Because the truth is, none of us have ALL the answers. Nobody has the perfect marriage, or the perfect kids, or the perfect life.
because guess what, he's pretty damn dependant on me too!
Because lists like these are always fun!
This summer I made the commitment to start reading more.
So far I've done okay. By that I mean, I've managed to read one book.
(Hey, when you were doing ZERO reading to begin with, it's pretty easy to make some progress)