Last week, as I bantered away on Instagram Stories, I mentioned that my husband was kinda bugging me. Don't get me wrong I love the guy to death, but he was getting on my last nerve (with those tiny, little things that don't really matter, but are still pretty annoying).
In my instastories, I asked you guys if your husband's bother you too (in that fun loving, pick up your god damn socks kind of way). 90% of you said yes, and well, the other 10 percent of you are liars (kidding but FYI I really don't believe you!)
Anyways, I decided to take it one step further and ask you what exactly your husbands do that drive you crazy!
Ladies, you made my night... the comments cracked me up, mostly because it was a great reminder that ALL GUYS ARE THE SAME!
Today I thought I'd some of the messages you sent my way, not because I want to rag on our husbands but because I think it will
A. make you laugh and
B. put things in perspective
C. remind you that you're not alone!
So here you go! ...
(Surprise, surprise... there seems to be a bit of a reoccurring theme with strategic bathroom visits and socks on the floor
But to even out the playing field here, I decided to ask my husband what I do that bugs him... Here's what he said!
1. You start tasks and never finish them
(excuse me buddy, that's you not me!)
2. You leave water glasses and coffee mugs all over the house
3. You never put the lid on the toothpaste
okay maybe I can work on that!
4. You can never find your keys. Just put them back where they belong!
5. You're the most organized unorganized person I've ever met
... looks like I may bug him more than he bugs me!!!
I think it would be fun to take this one step further, and ask your husbands what YOU do that bugs them!! I wonder if there are any common themes!
Ask him and get back to me! I can't wait for the laughs!